The Carlisle Group is a highly energized Company. Our passion and pride are reflected in all of our developments and we are excited about the many projects on the horizon.
At the Carlisle Group , you will experience a respectful and positive environment that encourages both career goals and personal aspirations. It is one of the fastest growing companies in Alberta and is committed to sound business principles. As a result, the Carlisle Group has become one of the most established and respected development companies in North America.
If you take pride in your work, enjoy a fast paced environment, are highly energetic with a positive attitude, and eager to continue to exceed expectations, then we want you to join our dynamic group of individuals who together, create the Carlisle Group Team. Excellent compensation packages are offered to potential candidates.
The following are immediate career opportunities at The Carlisle Group . Please remember no phone calls please. Only candidates considered for these positions will be contacted.
CALGARY & AIRDRIE, ALBERTA
NEW CONDO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
NO experience is preferred, please no realtors.
The Carlisle Group Calgary is looking for an individual who is seeking to break into the Home Sales Industry.
- You must exude self-confidence, high energy, outstanding customer service and show competitive traits;
- One must be a better listener than talker;
- Willingness and eagerness to be coached and mentored;
- Ability to comprehend basic mortgage and financial information is a necessity;
- Independent, self-motivated;
- Eagerness to spend over 25% of your time making calls to prospective clients;
- Involvement in your community is an asset;
- Work hours typically from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 pm, Monday through Thursday; Weekends from 12 Noon to 5:00 pm.
Great potential for the right candidate!
A position is available for a Sales Administrator with exceptional organizational and communication skills. A minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment is required; real estate development and construction knowledge is a DEFINITE asset.
- Assist field sales staff with preparation and administration of sales documents and procedures;
- Process and distribute sales documents including contracts and upgrade selections;
- Assist in all areas of the sales launch process including preparation, organization and support functions;
- Assist in all areas of the closing process including liaising with legal, and customer turnover department;
- Assist with processes for possessions and turnover of homes to condo board/management company;
- Assist with project parking stall allocations, tracking and administration;
- Process external realtor commissions and referrals;
- Respond to customer sales queries as required;
- File and maintain electronic and physical records;
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize while meeting strict deadlines is A MUST.
We have an Accounts Payable position available for an accurate and efficient individual to join our Team. A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a busy environment is required; construction knowledge is a definite asset.
- Review of coding and approval of invoices for processing;
- Reconciliation of A/P vendor accounts and resolving vendor issues;
- Run and consolidate quarter end accrual reports;
- Reconciliation of A/P sub ledger to the GL, including required entries;
- Ensure release and delivery of cheques, and timely distribution to the appropriate vendors;
- Ability to meet deadlines and pay invoices timely and accurately;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
SERVICE & WARRANTY TECHNICIAN
Our Edmonton Division requires an experienced Service & Warranty Technician to provide service work with exemplary customer service. A minimum of five (5) years of experience within the residential construction / multi-family industry is required to perform the following responsibilities and ensure client satisfaction:
- Respond to and resolve service issues in a professional, prompt, and timely manner;
- Conduct walk-through inspections and provide quality construction repairs and maintenance; occasional emergency response required;
- Liaise and facilitate trades for repairs and quality assurance of workmanship within scope of Warranty Program;
- Confirm all trade work has been completed, and coordinate with trades any service and warranty work after occupancy;
- Follow up on any issues brought to the attention of the Home Warranty provider for conciliation inspections;
- Ensure service calls are followed up and repairs are satisfactory, subsequently closing service file;
- Accuracy of work order documentation, with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
ASSISTANT SITE SUPERINTENDENTS
We currently have positions available for Assistant Site Superintendents with experience in residential multi-family construction (minimum of 3 years) to perform the following:
- Provide support to the Site Superintendent in managing the project site;
- Coordinating trades and suppliers;
- Maintain construction schedule;
- Ensure site conditions and trades meet Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Requirements;
- Maintain site cleanliness;
- Meet deadlines and target goals.
(include resume, cover letter & compensation expectations)
342 – 4 Avenue S.E.
Calgary, Alberta, T2G 1C9
Confidential Fax: (403) 571-8420